Search Can't Beat the Meat ----->
. .

Friday, February 6, 2009

Welcome to Burger Heaven!!

Welcome to my little world!  I am a lover, not a hater.  And one thing that I truly love is a big juicy burger.  Mmmmmm.  There is not much better to me than a big, lovely burger and a cold glass of brew.  As such, I have decided to make myself relevant to.....probably only myself.  But it makes me feel better.

In this delicate blog I will be posting my chronicles as an amateur burger connoisseur.  As I eat burgers I will posting entries detailing my personal impression of the burger.  I will probably even give it a rating.  Ultimately I will be deciding whether the burger at hand deserves a spot in my TOP TEN BURGERS!! (seen on the left).   Should the burger be worthy, count yourself lucky.  

I will play by simple rules, since I am a simple man.  As I attend a establishment of food I will look to see if they have a 'signature' burger.  This, without variance, will the burger I try.  If there is no 'signature' burger I tend to look for 'signature' ribs (I LOVE RIBS, TOO).  If I find neither, then I will most likely get the regular cheeseburger (I love cheese) or whatever happens to look especially appetizing.  

Occasionally I will detail the ribs I try.  I am also contemplating making a burger recipe blog, but that will have to wait until summer (I love to grill when it is hot).  

So to all that read and/or care.  Enjoy!  
(I also love comments, critique, and discussion).

Cordially, 
Doc

No comments: