Search Can't Beat the Meat ----->
. .

Friday, July 9, 2010

Terry's Turf Club Annotation: GIANT 'SHROOMS!

My good friend Hark, who went with me on my journey to Terry's, reminded of their vegetarian option. As is custom for most burger joints the vegetarian option is simply a burger with a large portobello mushroom instead of hamburger. Hark had ordered the mushroom version and we were enjoying the scenery and lovely conversation while waiting for our food. Suddenly the cook, or some other official looking kitchen staff, appeared with a hand behind their back. "Is this big enough?" they asked as the BIGGEST mushroom I have ever seen from emerged from behind his back. It measured probably 6 inches across and an inch or more deep. As I remember, she wasn't actually able to eat all of it due to it's massiveness. Hark reminded me today of how good it tasted (I didn't have any but she was and is still raving about it).

Carnivores and herbivores alike, if you are in Cincinnati head to Terry's.

Also check out Hark's music if you are in the Cincinnati area!

1 comment:

Hark said...

I think now I'm going to have to start using Hark as a stage name. Thanks for the shout out to veggies!