Search Can't Beat the Meat ----->
. .

Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hello Burger Lovers!

Sorry for the hiatus. I needed a break. But now I am back and hopefully I have committed myself to a more realistic pace of burger blogging. When I got back into the game I was trying to shoot for something to post every week. Not only did I fail at that, but I burned myself out a bit. So I am setting the bar low and if I feel like I can do more I will. You can expect from now on about 1 review a month, maybe 2 if I am feeling saucy. I will try to post other burger related items from time to time as well.

There. I have set out my meat-ifesto of sorts.

A review of something I ate in Utah quite a while ago is in the works for this week and should be out on Wednesday.

Happy New Year and may the beef be with you!


Doc

No comments: