Search Can't Beat the Meat ----->
. .

Monday, March 30, 2009

The McGangbang - Neighborhood McDonald's, USA

On any street in our lovely country one is likely to see a symbol of America itself. Two rising arches gleaming in the air. Boasting their golden hue for all the world to see. One can even imagine nestling in the bossom of their ever adorning image. McDonald's..... what more needs to be said. Billions, yes BILLIONS, served.

Sometimes the best things are better left unsaid. And sometimes other things are left off of the menu. The McGangbang (for a more systematic definition please refer to the Urban Dictionary) is a part beauty, part beast. Created by sweetly inserting a McChicken in between the juicy patties of a McDouble, the McGangbang screams atherosclerosis. I know that it seems something of a farce, but this actually happened. In the heat of the moment I reverted to my 'roots' and screamed "THAT JUST HAPPENED!"
One might think that since there are 2 hamburger patties to one chicken patty that it would overpower the poultry. However, quite the contrary. That chicken is a force to be reckoned with. My taste buds were overwhelmed by the McChicken's power with only subtle and momentary glimpses of McDouble. Now, come the part when I lose all credibility. It really wasn't that bad. It was a new taste, it was cheap, and I was full. Some days that is all you can ask for, and fortunately (or unfortunately) that days was one of those days.

The McGangbang - ***** 5/10

Perks of McDonalds: I will reserve some of my dignity and not elaborate.

4 comments:

Sam said...

dear god. I am frightened... and (nearly) speechless

Double Doc said...

you know that you want one. just one at least. i couldn't help myself. I had to try it.

Dani said...

Two places to stop if you ever venture to Philly... 5 Guys Burgers & Fries AND The Continental. (the most fabulous cheeseburger you will ever encounter). I would love to hear your reviews.

Double Doc said...

We have actually thought about going to Philly sometime in the not too distant future (we probably won't ever live this close again). I will definitely put them on the list. Thanks!